Little Marines is the FIRST and ONLY Preschool immersing Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) in BC. We use a combination of a playing-based and problem-solving learning approach to encourage children to explore the world and build up the game to solve developmental and real-world problems.Read More
Based on the Government of British Columbia’s Early Learning Framework, we design our programs that centres on four core aspects of education: Physical, Cognitive, Emotional, and Social Development. Children will learn the foundational skills and knowledge to get ready to transit to kindergarten.Read More
“Bilingual children are better able to focus their attention on relevant information and ignore distractions” – Hanen.org. Many kinds of research indicate the advantages of learning a second language in early childhood. Both Burnaby and Coquitlam school districts offer the Mandarin Language Arts Program, so we choose Mandarin as the second language for our preschoolers. Not only through the music, rhythm, flashcards to empower the listening and speaking skills, we also engage with the traditional festival events to educate the different cultures.
- To secure our kids’ safety and health amid COVID 19, we are the First Preschool in BC to offer a Kid-Friendly Disinfection Robot. This Kid-Friendly Disinfectant can sanitize our preschool surfaces, play stations, toys, and high touch hard surfaces to keep children protected against germs and bacteria.
- We implement the hard-surface disinfectant daily which is certified by Health Canada with evidence against COVID-19.
- Our Preschool provides 3200 interior square feet for 20 kids at the same time slots. All of the facilities are bright, spacious, and clean, with colourful learning areas.
- Our school was built in HVAC Air System. This high-suction air system not only includes heating, ventilation and Air Conditioning functions but also has air filtration and cleaning element. It is helping keep dust and irritating particles out of the air.
- We follow a rigorous cleaning regimen using all-natural products that keep our Preschool sanitary without harsh or irritating chemicals.
Ms. Su completed her B.A Degree in 2001 and her MACTE Montessori Diploma in 2007.
In the same year, she became a certified Early Childhood Educator. As a well-rounded educator, Ms. Su admires children's curiosity for learning and capability for independent works.
She passionately creates an environment to meet children's natural needs. She believes love is the foundation, interest is the motivation, and positive guidance is the key to early children's life.
Care for Your Child Comes First. Nothing matters more than the safety, security and health of your child. All of our teachers are CPR and First Aid certified.